Briana Soup

If I were a soup...
I would be egg drop soup.
No, never mind...that's just what sounds good right now.
I would have a strong, moral stock,
But with a few unanswered questions mixed in.
I would be a colorful soup...artsy and full of variety
A versatile soup...something that goes with a lot of different dishes.
I'd have a good dose of guilt, slightly flavoring everything
And I'd be made with obsessive perfectionism...
But never quite there.
I WOULD NOT have lima beans in me. Ick.
I WOULD have chicken in me...because chicken is healthy.
I would be served with insecurity,
And eaten with loyalty
And enjoyed for the most part...until I get cold.
I would be hard to find,
And maybe a little difficult all around,
But absolutely desperate to please the table guests.
I would be one of those soups that have a bunch of different names,
Depending on who's eating it.
I would contain certain spices
That no one could figure out...
That's what I would be
If I were a soup.




(This post is for my old friend Destiny, who said I should start blogging again. :D)

3 comments:

RLynne said...

You're funny Briana. I like the way you think!

Destiny said...

Well thank you Briana, I enjoyed your soup recipe :) and you made me smile, I needed a good smile today.

Leah C said...

You're one of my favorite soups.

Post a Comment